Do you say, "I have to change how I eat or I'm going to die from major disease!"
Or maybe you think, "I need to stop drinking so much. I want to completely change what I eat and drink, and get healthy!"
You might already be struggling with obesity, food addiction, an eating disorder, or some health issue, and you know that you need a change in diet.
But it never happens...or you just don't know what the right information is for the healthiest outcome.
Then again, maybe you want to fuel athletic performance and take your workouts and body to the next level!
Maybe you don't know what to eat to gain muscle, lose fat, and increase your energy, all at the same time!
And do you need to vitamins or supplements, and which ones? Or are they a waste of money?
Based on the SCIENCE of the largest nutritional study ever done, I advocate more focus on nutrient-rich, low caloric density ( which also means low fat, low sodium and low sugar) delicious meals for a healthy weight, clean muscle gains, a strong fit body, tons of energy, and disease control / reversal.
My 90-day program begins with "RESET 12"- 12 days of meal planning especially for those who may have out of control health issues, or just cannot lose weight, no matter what. Clients with hypertension, high cholesterol, diabetes and a host of other diseases are finally able to regain and feel in control of their health and body through this 90-day Program and RESET 12.
The focus is keeping you full and satisfied on delicious naturally low fat, high starch, and high-fibre meals.
Take CONTROL of your health!
Food cravings and addiction are growing. Stress and emotional eating (and drinking) is a problem.
Conflicting diet advice makes it hard to know what the right way to eat really is.
Let me appeal to common sense and help you understand the actual purpose of food in the body. Basic principles of science prevail.
"It's not what you do IN THE GYM that makes you fit...
It's what you do ALL DAY."
And it starts in the KITCHEN.
Initial Consultations are 45 minutes and include a Medical, Health & Fitness Assessment, Nutritional Assessment, and Goal Discovery Session.
Following the Consultation you will receive:
1. 1 month of Full Meal Planning (your menu, recipes, grocery lists, meal prep and leftover plan all included). Customized to your preferences.
2. Nutritional Science Education including webinars / documentaries with Key Strategies to be successful long-term, and on how to feed and fuel the body for health & weight maintenance
3. Fast access to Coach and Support through email, SMS, Messenger or WhatsApp.
4. A 30-day Follow-Up Progress Consultation
* Full 90-day programs available
* Fitness programming available
* Life Coaching available
By Paypal or Interac to : firstname.lastname@example.org
* If Credit Card is preferred, please let us know.
After the 30-day program is complete, you have the option to extend to 90 days @ $ 97 / mth (+ taxes)
You also have options to
- Add Fitness & Workout Programming
- Add Life Coaching
* If I feel these would be important to reaching your goals, I will mention them in the Initial Consultation, together with the cost of adding them on to the 30-day program.
Otherwise, you may ask for them at any time. The decision will always be yours.
Be assured that all information is confidential between you and me. Nothing will shared with outside parties.
Questions are divided into several categories. Even if you are only applying for help in one category, it helps me to assess your overall lifestyle by having all this information. Aim to be open and honest.
I'm a Star Trek: Voyager nerd! If you know nothing of Voyager, skip those fun and silly questions in the Questionnaire! If you know of it, be creative!
The body is a machine that needs and burns fuel.
It is designed to burn both sugar and fat for energy.
The body NATURALLY burns sugar from carbohydrates as fuel first.
If that source runs out, then it will tap into the fat, but that very rarely happens.
High dietary fat gets stored leading to obesity.
So, if you need to lose weight, do this:
1) Cut high dietary FAT (such as found in meat, dairy, and high fat plant foods like avocadoes, nuts and seeds). *Note: reducing dietary ANIMAL fat is not only helpful for weight, but for health.
2) Cut SIMPLE CARBS, not COMPLEX CARBS. So, yes, cut junk pastries, cakes, doughnuts and white flour products. Eat more WHOLE GRAIN carbs. They are full of nutrients and good for you. They also kickstart the metabolism.
3) Increase GREENS, VEGETABLES, and yes, *FRUIT is healthy, so don’t cut it. Yes, it contains natural sugar. But if you cut animal fat, white flour, processed oils, and simple carbs, that sugar will be burned and not increase your weight.
* Diabetics may need to beware of high sugar fruits.