Signed in as:
Signed in as:
Yes, I'm confident in how I look & feel as a man over 40.
I feel healthy, fit, strong and happy - and I love myself & my life!
I know you also want to feel happy and in control of your life.
You want clarity, and feel a drive and vitality for life (that maybe got lost). I get it.
Read MY STORY below or...
I wasn't always "Coach Scott, Founder of Motivationeur.com and the USS Motivationeur App".
I grew up in a dysfunctional and abusive environment with both parents alcoholics. When my dad passed away suddenly in 2003, I didn’t really know how to “feel”. We never had much of a relationship, and I never felt validated as a son by him. Instead, it was often about worrying what I would say or do that would set him off.
On the other hand, my mother was also abusive, but in a different way. She manipulated my time and life, demanding my attention and companionship that she didn't get from my father. In fact, when I wanted to go out and be with friends, she would often threaten suicide before I returned, guilting me into staying.
Because of all this, I grew up with constant guilt and shame. I struggled with self-love, self-esteem and confidence. I never experienced my childhood, so I always tried to create that as an adult. This led to a lot of reckless behavior that other adults couldn't understand because on the outside, I was an adult, but I was acting out like a child or teen.
To make matters worse, I had a small body build, so I always had trouble gaining weight or muscle - so yea, body (and thus, masculinity) hangups! I felt intimidated by guys, especially jocks, and I was bullied. I only felt safe with certain people who had more gentle personalities.
The problem of low self-esteem and low confidence, not loving ourselves and our body shape, and needing others to validate us are way too common for both men and women.
But as men, we often have the added burden of never feeling masculine enough. There are the subtle messages we’ve seen and heard over the years about how a “real man” looks, acts and feels. When we don’t “measure up”, we feel deflated, weak, even worthless as a man.
Then again, the modern woman is often expected to always be "ON" - the SUPERWOMAN who juggles family and job in a breeze - and still manages to keep a perfect body shape!
In 2001, I was faced with another issue that would end up testing my self-confidence and masculinity in another way. I began experiencing severe mood swings – depressed at times, and then I’d be super productive and happy!
I spent years in this state, saw many therapists and blamed it all on my parents and childhood experiences.
During this time, I was often reckless, even callous at times, and lost a lot of really great things in my life that provided value and self worth. I also lost a lot of productive career time.
Then, through my own research, determined to be well, I finally came to understand what was really causing my life experience. It took some time to accept it could be that easy. But it was. And my whole life changed for the better - almost immediately!
There are, however, two other things I want to mention that helped me.
2. It’s going to sound weird, but here goes – STAR TREK - VOYAGER. What? Yup. Why?
Well, if you’ve never seen the series, Earth is in what’s called the Alpha Quadrant of the galaxy. But in Voyager, the Starship called Voyager gets thrown into another quadrant – the Delta Quadrant, over 70,000 light years away from Earth! So, the captain and crew are lost, lonely, and desperately need to find a way back home!
What I loved about the show was that it was all about themes that touched home for me at that time – loss, feeling lost and alone, trust, relationships, perseverance, drive, passion, hope!
You’ll see that I incorporate Star Trek and Voyager into my business, simply because it played a huge role in my recovery and where I am now! If you don’t know Voyager, or aren't a Trekkie by any stretch of the imagination, just ignore my goofy questions and references to it as we work together! Or go ahead and watch it!
So, if we work together, I want you to understand that where you see me now is not where I always was. I understand, that’s the point. Reality is, we’re all imperfect and all still a work in progress.
But, there is one thing I CAN say – I may have been beat up at times, but I’m UNbeaten.
And I’ve never felt more vibrant, content and strong as I do today, thanks to my own Personal Development, commitment to my Faith, and to my own Fitness and Nutrition journey.
As not only a Life Coach, but a Fitness Trainer and Nutrition Consultant – I’m inspired to help everyone to get unstuck, fit, healthy and happy!
If you’re not quite there yet, you can be. Trust me. I know the way.
- I'm a dynamic Personal Development, Life & Motivational Coach and Speaker producing change. My reward is helping you to get unstuck, love yourself and your life.
- I'm a knowledgeable, forward-thinking Health, Nutrition, and Fitness Coach helping you transform your health and body!
- I'm the author of the upcoming book "Breakfast is NOT the Most Important Meal of the Day - and other SECRETS to Get Fit, Healthy and Happy!"
- I am motivated to help COMMITTED men & women who
1) struggle with confidence, self love or self esteem issues
2) feel stuck and need a life change
3) suffer from one or more major diseases of society
4) need to lose weight and / or want to be more toned and muscled
5) want more energy
6) want to be happy and live a vibrant life
7) want to get (back) in the GAME
- I go the extra mile to support those who MAKE NO EXCUSES and show they want to change their life.
- Like me, you MUST walk the talk. Only then can I help you.
- Life Coaching: I help you to understand where your issues are really coming from, what is really causing your negative feelings. I help you reflect on where you want to be, where you are now, and what is blocking you. You will have the tools, accountability and motivation to make necessary adjustments to be the best version of yourself ever and to love yourself more!
- Nutritional Science: You learn the fundamental principles - based on proven Nutritional Science - to lose weight naturally and maintain a healthy weight forever without counting calories. You learn how to prevent, control and even reverse major health conditions. You learn the secret to a fast metabolism and abundant energy.
- Fitness Training: Your personalized Fitness programs (either home or gym, with or without equipment) will get you results. The keys are TUT (Time Under Tension), and Progressive Overload, which you will learn. I will help you move, get results and feel strong and confident!
Copyright © 2013 MOTIVATIONEUR.com - All Rights Reserved.
Powered by GoDaddy
Get my NEW App FREE Download at your Apple or Google Store: USS MOTIVATIONEUR