I seldom do selfies. When I do, I'm confident in how I look and who I am as a MAN.
I'm not huge. But I'm strong, fit, happy, and I love myself and my life!
I know you don't care about being huge either - just strong, confident, attractive & happy.
You want to feel like a MAN. I get it.
Read MY STORY below or START
I wasn't always "Coach Scott, Founder of Motivationeur.com".
I grew up in a dysfunctional alcoholic abusive environment. When my dad passed away suddenly in 2003, I didn’t know how to “feel”. We never had much of a relationship. I always wanted and tried to make him proud of me, but never felt it. Nor did I feel he loved me.
I never felt validated by my father, so I grew up with masculinity issues, self-esteem and confidence issues. When he died, there was a mixed bag of nothingness, then relief and then sadness that we never had a chance to get closer.
Not feeling “man” enough or masculine plagues MEN in general today, including a lot of my clients. Like me, it’s often connected to issues involving dad and / or mom growing up.
Then there’s the subtle message in society about how a “real man” looks, acts and feels. When we don’t measure up to that image of a man, we feel deflated, weak, even worthless.
In 2001, another issue hit me like a brick – almost overnight – that tested my self confidence and masculinity in another way. I developed severe mood swings – depression at times, then mania or great mental joy!
It took years to figure out what was wrong, and during that time, I lost a lot of really great things in my life that provided value and self worth. I lost productive years to what I came to realize was a mental health issue, a mood disorder called Bipolar.
Bipolar makes it hard to be consistent and stable, something men want to be. We don’t want to appear flaky, unstable, indecisive.
Bipolar also caused me to become reckless at times. The phases of euphoric joy made me throw caution to the wind. The results were seldom good, damaging my reputation and good name. Again, something that dealt me a severe blow as a man.
The journey to where I am now has not been easy. But I got here, and the experience, knowledge and skills that helped me succeed I make available to help you.
Among those is one thing that you will notice comes out in my training and makes me a bit of a nerd. In addition to my sincere spiritual beliefs, here goes – STAR TREK VOYAGER – got me through one of my darkest periods.
Voyager was the name of a starship in the TV series that got lost in another part of our galaxy – the Delta Quadrant – 70,000 light years from Earth and a full lifetime journey back home!
The series' themes touched home for me on many levels - loss, loneliness, despression, relationships, perseverance, hope!
Watching Star Trek Voyager gave me a “family” to journey with. It played a huge role and that’s why I incorporate Voyager into some of my business. Nerdy, but important to me.
If we work together, I want you to understand that where you see me now is not where I always was. And I still struggle now and then. I believe it’s this human factor that allows me to understand my clients and allows them to trust me.
Remember this: we’re ALL a work in progress, and never a FROZEN snapshot in time.
So yes, I may HAVE bipolar, but I’m not BEATEN.
And I’ve never felt more of a man than I do today, thanks to my own self development, commitment to my faith, and to my own fitness and nutrition habits.
As a trainer and coach, I’m inspired to help primarily men like me, but everyone – to get unstuck, confident, fit, healthy and happy!
If you’re not quite there yet, you can be.
If you trust me, click NEXT STEP below, complete the questionnaire, and let's talk - no obligation.
- I'm a knowledgeable, forward-thinking Health, Nutrition, and Fitness Coach helping you transform your health and body!
- I'm a dynamic Self Development Coach and Motivational Speaker producing change. My reward is helping you to get unstuck, love yourself and your life.
- I'm the author of the upcoming book "Breakfast is NOT the most important meal of the day - and other SECRETS to Get Fit, Healthy and Happy!"
- I am motivated to help everyone, but I primarily specialize in helping COMMITTED men over 35 who
1) struggle with masculinity and self esteem issues
2) feel stuck and need a life change
3) suffer from one or more major diseases of society
2) need to lose weight and / or want to be more toned and muscled
3) want more energy
4) want to be happy and live a vibrant life
5) want to get (back) in the GAME
- I go the extra mile to support those who MAKE NO EXCUSES and show they want to change their life.
Like me, you MUST walk the talk. Only then can I help you.
- Nutritional Science: You learn the fundamental principles - based on proven nutritional science - to lose weight naturally and maintain a healthy weight forever without counting calories. You learn how to prevent, control and even reverse major health conditions. You learn the secret to a fast metabolism and abundant energy.
- Self Development: Your self development series will help you reflect on where you want to be, where you are now, and what is blocking you. You will have the tools, accountability and motivation to make necessary adjustments to be the best version of yourself ever and to love yourself more!
- Fitness: Your personalized Fitness programs (either home or gym, with or without equipment) will get you results. The keys are TUT (Time Under Tension), and Progressive Overload, which you will learn. I will help you move, get results and feel strong and confident!